Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Almighty God

God is good & he has an extraordinary way of comforting. As the song goes- "I live to worship him". Just to taste his presence is so wonderful. Nothing can compare to it. The trials and tribulations we go through are mere temporal situations at the end of the day. My father, my best friend next to my sister, recently passed and God has used his passing in so many ways and I believe he will continue to do so and not just in my life but in many other peoples lives. I miss him dearly but his death has helped me to realize even more so that this life is temporary. This is not our home- so things won't be perfect- regardless of what the "television preachers" say our finances won't be perfect, our lives won't be perfect, our families, our careers. But I tell you one thing, because God is the head of all these things in my life- I more and more realize that those things matter less and less. When you're in God's perfect plan and perfect will- how can things be wrong. In other words whats wrong is right! If I don't get the promotion, if I don't get the job or the car or house- then it wasn't meant for me and God is only preparing better for me. and not better by my standards but better by his and what "greater" standards than his!! I challenge you to walk in faith and not by sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home