Monday, May 07, 2007

God has not Forgot.....

God is awesome and he reminded me the other day that man has faults and that man is not perfect. People will hurt you, so don't expect perfection out of any relationship and also that it's not the end of the world if you're continually hurt because he sees my hurt and it is him who I should place my trust in. Thank you Lord! He reminded me that he is my comforter, it is in him and him alone I will find my peace. So I must go to him continually in seek of strength and peace. He reminded me that those who seek him shall find him and when I draw near to him he will draw near to me. He told me that he hears my prayers and to remain strong and steadfast, not changing. But to have as much faith in him as I've had before. He told me that his work isn't done and he has a plan that is unimaginable. He reminded me that with him nothing is impossible! Thank you lord Jesus for your presence and for your ovewhelming strength. Thank you for meeting me each and every time I call upon your name. Thank you for being forever faithful! Help me to be all that you have called me to be and forgive me for the times I haven't. Place the love of Christ upon my heart that I might love others as you have loved me and help me to be Christ-minded and humble in every situation. Thank you Lord Jesus forevermore for your Holy Spirit and for showing yourself strong in my life. I desire to serve you in all areas and will continue to seek your face forever more! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home