Saturday, March 29, 2008

God's Plan is Perfect!


I haven't blogged in awhile, I've been caught up with life here and there. And since this is somewhat an inspirational blog, lets just say I haven't been inspired lately. Yes, from time to time, but not completely.

A lot has been going on in my life but through it I can see God's face a little more clearer. I am also being changed into his image more and more.....and that is what matters in the end. I believe God has a perfect plan for everyone's life, not just ones life but every single detail of their life as well. Some people say God doesn't care about the little things, but I believe he does...I believe he cares about the small things just as much as the big things.

I believe that if what I want matches up with what the Lord wants then Great! But if not, I still want what the Lord would have because his way and his plan is perfect. And what can be better than perfect. So until I know his good and perfect will, I will seek his face day and night. His words will not depart from my mouth. I love the Lord because he first loved me. He loved me like no one else can, in ways no one else can! He not only loved me, but showed me love.....in my time of need he poured out love on me, so much love that it began to overflow...in my conversations, the way I walked, and the way I talked! Praise God! Thank you for being my healer. my deliverer, my rock, my peace and so much more!!

Psalms 139: 23, 24- Search me oh God and know my heart. Try me and know my anxieties
and see if there is any wicked way in me and lead me in the way
everlasting.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love suffers long and is kind. Love does not envy. Love does not parade
itself, is not puffed up. Does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is
not provoked. Thinks no evil. Does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in
the truth. Bears all things, Believes all things, Hopes all things, endures
all things. LOVE NEVER FAILS.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Very inspiring read, I agree God's Plan is absolutely perfect, even during times where it appears not to be.


Faith.

September 24, 2008  
Blogger Tilina said...

Amen to that! Especially during those times.

September 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home