Thursday, December 01, 2005

RELATIONSHIPS

Over the past few days, I've learned a lot. I've learned that some people are placed in your life to make you stronger and to make you appreciate the ones who do love you even more. I've learned that every relationship is not always going to be a good one; whether they are your brother, sister, mother, father, etc. I've learned to accept the way certain people are.

I've learned to cherish those who do love me. And to appreciate them even more so because they have always been there through thick and thin. They don't judge me for what I've done, but love me for who I truly am.

And most of all I've learned when everything and everybody is gone, God will Always, Always! be there!!


The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
Trust in the LORD with all your heartand lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3, 5-6

4 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

wow!
wonderful lesson to learn Tilina!!

You will be blessed because of your realization...the prayer of serenity is so true..and has become very necessary in my life lately.
Be Blessed!
chan

December 02, 2005  
Blogger Tilina said...

Chan:

Thanx:) God Bless u too! And tell Chris, I'm mad he ain't never email me back- that is if Herina ain't already tell him I was mad, LOL.

December 02, 2005  
Blogger uniquepressure said...

Excellent post! truly if we look through the lenses of time we begin to se things so clearly. I agree that it is hard to endure turbulant and unfufilling relationships, but in reality it is those encounters that make the good relationships GREAT. SO we thank God for even the idiots, we endure, because they make the good ones stand out!.....

December 06, 2005  
Blogger Tilina said...

Thanx, for the inspiration:) Everything u said is really true. Especially the part about the bad relationships making the good ones Great.

December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home