Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wow!


All I can say is wow. I was not even planning on writing this post today until I read the comments from my last post.

I recently recontructed my whole page. I deleted everything of my old one. I decided to glorify the Lord (after all that is what the Word calls us to do-Romans 15:6). But it's crazy how when my page reflected everyday worldly things I practically got no comments, but now that I am doing the will of God, I get opposition (not to mention encouragement also- thanks to those of u who are not blinded and know the Lord Jesus Christ as ur Savior). Oh and Big Ups to my baby Sis, Ree, who always has my back.

I was just going to comment in the comments section but I had way too much to say. As far as the first comment by astraea. What I was saying is exactly the opposite of of technical and scientific. It's worshipping Christ in truth and spirit as the Bible commands (John 4:24- "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.") . And u saying "what on Earth is a relationship w/ Christ" could not have proven my point anymore- Christians today are very blinded and lack a relationship w/ Christ and some don't even know what one is. Case and point clearly proven. Thank u so much, astraea, for ur demonstration. As far as belief, of course u have to have belief before u can have relationship (Acts 16:31). To the second comment posted by hadijah alsogoff (oh and I'm not Jewish, by the way), it's not about religion; it's about relationship. It's not about getting another religion because people lack faith in the one true God. Oh and by the way I did not say people of my religion barely read their Bibles, I was speaking of Americans in general. It's not about a religion benefiting me! It's about how we glorify God, how we are witnesses of God in our everyday life. And we cannot do that if we are out of fellowship (relationship) w/ him. We cannot hear God's voice and yield to his will if we do not pick up his Word daily (Matthew 4:4, John 18:31); if we do not get on our knees and have conversations w/ him daily (Proverbs 15:8, 1 Thessalonians 5:17).


I can't say I was surprised by those two comments because the Word says the world will hate those who are believers: John 15:18-19: If the world hates u, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world it would love u as it's own. As it is you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.........If they persecuted me, they will persecute u also. 1 John 3:13: Do not be surprised, my brothers if the World hates u. So I wasn't surprised; just saddened and my heart goes out to those who made those comments. But the comments gave me more of an inspiration for my page and even more in witnessing. But I definitely will keep those of u in prayer who are struggling w/ your walk in Christ or who have not established a relationship w/ him and those who do not know him as their personal savior. Cause it is crucial!

I leave u w/ this scripture: 1 Peter 3:14,15: But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened." But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home